niedziela, 8 lutego 2009

first week in Haderslev

Today is Sunday...
I'm in Haderslev for 7 days. Time pass so fast... I'm going to describe in short my first week in Haderslev :)
I was very apprehensive before coming here! You know the feeling, I think...
I come here with my two friend from Poland - with Gosia and Marlena. We arrived at Haderslev only on 1st February (on Sanday), and classes started on Monday, so we hadn't a lot of time foracclimatization.


my temporary refuge


But in spite of my feelings, start was really nice... :D
On Monday we acquainted each other, tried rem
ember our names... ;) and then we had a lecture about Danish school system. On Tuesday we had a class about conducting weblogs (what I'm doing now) ;) and we were talking about our expactations connected with Erasmus. Most of us have the same, for example: we want to get know new people, new culture, new places...improve language and get know more about ourselves as well. On Wednesday we had a great music lesson! :) On Thursday Polish Girls had a free day. I admit - I slept for a long time. But except of it we toke a walk and visited Haderslev - a high time! ;) And on Friday we had the first Danish lesson with very nice two teachers. They brought a cake for us. It taste like gingerbread which we eat in Poland for Christmas- delicious! :)
And weekend started...! :) On Saturday we made a birthday party for Krisztina and Gosia. That was our first group party. I think we spent quite nice time together...:)

What will bring the next week? We'll see! :D

be continued...


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz