wtorek, 24 lutego 2009

I've never supposed

Jørn Buch - the man who just fascinated me with his knowledge, his attitude to teaching, to his profession, with attitude to students...

To tell the truth I've never liked history at school. It was always boring for me very :/ Teachers always used books and repeated everything what was written there. And to pass this subject I had to learn everything by heart. booooooring !!!!!!!!!

So it's why I've never supposed that I can become interested in history lessons.
But Jørn shows me that history musn't be dull and unnecessary. He proved that this subject can be very interesting. Amzaing how big knowledge he has and in what way he is able to cennect all facts, dates, places and events. In our Erasmus Team we have people from six differnet countries and he was capable showing us how strong is our history and how much we have in common.
I will always remember his methods which he uses to teaching, his rich gesticulation and changing timbre...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz