sobota, 7 marca 2009

special needs

On Monday we had a special needs class. It was very useful for me as a future physiotherapist. I don't know yet but it's very possible that I'll work with children, so it's very important for me to know how should I work with them.
Teachers explained us what actually special needs is, with what is it conected, how to work with children. They showed us many methods which we can use during classes to calm them down and make them more concrencated. We tried many exercices on ourselves to see how it works. Very good point is to work in the circle. Then everybody see each other and nobody feel worse. Very good is to use candles and relaxing music. We also tried tactile massage which children make in pair during the lesson.
It was very nice experience and I got know many things which I can use in the future in my work.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz