sobota, 14 marca 2009

international week

On Monday I didn’t feel like going to college for classes. But I change my mind very fast. When I arrived in class there was a lots of people whom I hadn’t seen before…
We started our ‘International Week’ ! :)
We were very busy. During this week we were having a lot of activities…music (lots of music) ;), ‘get- together- evening’ on Monday, trip to Ribe on Tuesday, ‘Eurovision song contest’ on Thursday, presentations and farewell lunch on Friday.

I still can’t imagine how in one moment in one room I could meet almost all Europe! So different people without any prejudice. So friendly and ready to get know each other better. So curious about world. Ready to laugh at themselves and without any problems talk about stereotypes and have fun.



When ‘international’ student said me goodbye, each of them said that they would like to stay here longer or come back on the next year. And in this way they make me aware how lucky am I that I can stay here longer. :)
But it’s really pity that they have to leave us. In most of them I found very friendly and special people. I’m sure if they staid longer we would make very close friends.
Almost impossible that during few days some people become so close and so important for you. You understand each other very well, insist of it that you hadn’t spent too much time together and you are from quite different part of Europe…

On Friday we prepared a portfolio to sum up all week. Each of them was different… But what I want to say is, that there was probably two presentation (of Czech and Hungarian group) with only slideshow with photos from all week and with nice music. And it was moving experience, because in this way I can realize how good time I have here and how much am I close-knit with all of you. In this moment I can’t imagine how difficult will be parting for me. Because never again we won’t meet in this group and in this place.

So I think that now I/we can only try to do our best to make the rest of our time here- in Haderslev very nice and special. Just TAKE THE ADVENTAGE of it !!! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz